For our client we are looking for several candidates for the position of Operations Specialist. The team is responsible for managing the relationships that their client holds with the largest players in the real estate sector. The facilities provided to their clients contain a variety in structure and complexity, which requires an adequate professional level of coverage.
You can start as a junior, medior or senior in this job. A positive attitude, drive and being able to work accurately are the most important competencies for this position.
Operations Specialist, who will be part of the REF (Real Estate Finance) Deal Execution team
You are responsible for performing complex mid-office activities for various (international) offices of Wholesale Banking Real Estate Finance. Your job duties include to:
• Execute and coordinate requests for credit facilities made to clients in the real estate sector;
• Process and release LMA based loan documentation into the loan administration system;
• Monitor and manage the data quality of the assigned portfolio;
• Assess and process real estate loan and cover data;
• Improve service delivery (to internal and external clients);
• Function as internal contact regarding operational issues;
• Create and maintain solid relationships with other relevant departments;
• Participate in work related projects.
• HBO (higher professional education) level, Bachelor or Master degree;
• Working experience in a comparable position in the financial services industry and experience in working with complex (real estate) finance structures is preferred;
• Strong administrative and organizational skills with excellent attention to detail;
• Ability to deliver to a high standard under pressure and short deadlines;
• Good organizational skills with the ability to co-ordinate and prioritize work;
• Ability to operate individually but in a team as well;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Good command of Dutch and English as a language (Spanish, Italian and French are preferred);
Good salary and excellent employment conditions. You will be employed by Statera and you will work for our client on a secondment basis. Through Statera you can use our extensive network and training opportunities.
You as an employee, delivering quality and genuine interest are our priority. We say “We’re About You” for a reason.
Interested? Please contact
+31(0)6 57 55 32 65
+31(0)71 8700 270
Oscar Frohwein +31(0)71 8700 270