Are you interested in contributing in the growth of Re-Vision? Eager to make impact at the business of world market leaders in retail? Ready to travel the world to close deals with Fortune Global 500 companies? Then we are looking for you!
Re-Vision is the leading global provider of mobile self-scanning solutions, accounting for an overall market share approaching 50%, with a proven track record of delivering business value to the world’s top 5 food retailers (Fortune Global 500 companies). Benefitting from over 10 years of experience and built around retail best practices, their My-Scan Omni-Channel platform is implemented in different supermarket and hypermarket environments in over 30 countries all over the world.
The International Account Executive will target the top tier retailers in different countries aiming to increase footprint and exposure, selling solutions from the product portfolio of our client. The position is based in the middle of The Netherlands and involves a lot of international travelling (20% up to 50%). We are looking for someone with a result-oriented mind-set – someone who does not take NO for an answer and keeps searching for a solution until one is found, someone who is willing to work in a small team, take initiative and control and meet compressed deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
As a International Account Executive your responsibilities include:
- Achieve sales revenue targets;
- Identify, develop and close business based on the products and services of our client;
- Manage and write responses to RFPs and RFIs;
- Establish proactively strong professional relationships and credibility with business executives in the specific accounts;
- Develop relationships with the prospects and customers on multiple levels;
- Responsible for success of the Pilot projects at prospects and customers;
- Perform solution demonstrations, customer presentations, sales enablement trainings for customers’ and partners’ teams;
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers;
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Forecast and track key account metrics;
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
As a International Account Executive you have the following profile and background:
- Education level: min of Bachelor’s degree in relevant study, preferably with a international background;
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience;
- Fluent communication skills in English (must) any other language would be beneficiary;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proven ability to meet compressed deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
- Result and quality-oriented approach, ability to take ownership;
- Pro-active problem solving, critical thinking, good analytic skills;
- Willingness to work in a small team;
- Willingness to travel;
- Experience in managing Fortune Global 500 companies as account;
- International, cross cultural experience is a must.
Re-Vision offers a competitive salary package with growth opportunities. In addition:
- Based on deals you can earn yourself a significant bonus;
- You get 25 holidays per year;
- The Privium Card which you will recieve enables you to quickly get around the airport and connecting flights.
Do you have any questions or would you appreciate an informal conversation about your career opportunities in regards to this or other relevant roles?
What we can do for you:
- You can make use of our extensive network and our strong reputation in and around the financial services sector;
- We have close relationships to our clients, meaning an optimal preparation for a successful application and interview process;
- A sparring partner to get clear what your needs and triggers are.
Charles de Jong
M +31(0)6 4169 2054