For a large international bank in Amsterdam (head office) we are recruiting Financial Risk Managers. Because of increasing regulatory requirements and complexity there is a large requirement to hire both permanent as well as interim staff (medior to senior level) in the coming months. Do you have at least 3-5 years relevant working experience in ALM and Market Risk?
Are you a contractor and available soon? Or are you currently in a permanent position and eager to start your career as an interim specialist? Get in touch with us for details.
Our client is a large international bank with its head office in Amsterdam. The team is responsible for the Financial Risk monitoring of locations worldwide by executing global functional steering, maintaining oversight and coordination. Main activities of the team include:
- Supporting and challenging locations;
- Performing country reviews, periodic asset and liability reviews;
- Monitoring alignment to financial risk standards;
- Liaising between location and head office in case of unexpected events;
- Review of risk and control self-assessments;
- Risk Appetite monitoring.
As a Financial Risk Manager your responsibilities include:
- Monitoring financial risks;
- Portfolio risk monitoring and analysis;
- Coordinate, challenge & perform financial risk analysis and assessment;
- Global oversight and coordination of Financial Risks within the Bank;
- Performing periodic asset and liability reviews;
- Prepare advice on management of financial risk;
- Support Risk Appetite and limit setting, allocation and monitoring;
- Participation in (change) projects;
- Support design and roll-out of risk frameworks throughout the bank;
- Propose principles & minimum standards for Financial Risk;
- Maintain close relationships with offices worldwide
- >6 years knowledge of risk management and financial products;
- Fluent in English;
- Academic level, preferably in Economics / Econometrics / Finance or Quantitative specialization;
- Working with presentations, ability to present complex content in easy and transparent way.
- Strong analytical skills (breakdown of complex issues in manageable pieces);
- Good communication skills;
- Able to identify problems independently and to solve them with help of experienced staff, also involving the appropriate parties;
- Result-driven and able to push things forward in a persistent and constructive manner;
- Able to manage different stakeholders and navigate different cultural environments;
- Decisive and resilient;
- Changeable and flexible, able to act swiftly in changing situations;
- Well structured, autonomous, highly adaptive, flexible team player;
- Thrive while working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
We can offer you several options, depending on your situation and preferences. We offer both permanent as well as contracting opportunities. You will start for a six-month period through Statera.
- Are you an independent contractor? Or are you currently in a permanent contract and looking to start for yourself. Then contact us for helping you achieve this.
- Or are you not looking for independent entrepreneurship, and would you appreciate more certainty as an employee? We are a recruitment agency with more than 100 external staff on our payroll, so you have all benefits of employment.
As an interim professional working for Statera we offer:
- Attractive salary package based on a 32-40 hour working week. Also a 4-day working week is optional.
- 8% holiday allowance
- 200 paid holiday hours (based on a 40 hour working week)
- Pension scheme after six months
Are you interested or want to find out more about this option, or other relevant opportunities in our network? Get in touch.
Charles de Jong
M +31 6 41692054