For our client in the oil & gas industry we are looking for an ambitious Business Controller.
Our client is a leading international company in their field of expertise in the Oil & Gas industry.
He/she is in charge of providing both internal and external stakeholders with relevant and timely financial control and business performance analysis and reporting. The Business controller’s key tasks are around financial analysis and submission of NL financial reporting to Head Office. This position is part of the local Business Control team and reports to the Senior Asset Controller.
• Analyze and give input for monthly and quarterly performance review.
• Support the planning and control cycle, which includes the actuals, budgeting and forecasting process.
• Maintaining the data structure of the SAP BPC reporting tool.
• Managing expectation and deliverables with various stakeholders;
• Focal point for the Finance and broader Neptune community for all finance related questions for the Dutch Assets
• Relevant Masters or Bachelor’s degree.
• Some experience in a similar financial position.
• Experience in the E&P sector.
• A solid grasp of all financial topics.
• Knowledge of SAP BPC, SAP, Excel.
• Pro-active and solutions oriented.
• Strong communication skills.
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
• Hands-on mentality.
• Language: English or Dutch is required.
• 3 years+ experience in (business) control
You will work in a challenging international environment. You are challenged to further develop in your position and within the organization. You start on a secondment basis with a nice package of good employment conditions.
Oscar Frohwein +31(0)6 57 55 32 65