Great opportunity for an adventurous financial who is ready for the next step in his / her career! As an Accounting and Reporting Specialist, you will make a difference at this International financial holding company with a diverse range of companies.
Our Client is a financial Holding Company. The Finance & Business Control department is a key department and responsible for the group wide finance strategy, the consolidated financial reporting to the Mother Company abroad, including the statutory reporting for our Client in the Netherlands and the UK. Furthermore the department plays a key role in new Business Development activities. The department takes ownership of the financial due diligence and incorporation of the targeted activities.
As Accounting & Reporting specialist you will support the accounting operations and reporting requirements and a number of other entities by taking care of all general accounting and reporting related tasks. We are looking for a self-motivated and service oriented colleague to strengthen the Accounting & Reporting team in the Finance & Business Control department. We need a team player who actively collaborates and shares knowledge within the department and organization.
Your main responsibilities as Accounting & Reporting specialist for our Client and Group Companies are within:
- Monthly close for the financials of Client and Group Companies
- Guiding subsidiaries in how to adhere to group and corporate policy
- VAT and local Dutch tax accounting on local Dutch and UK administration level
- Control the accounts payable process, preparation of payments
- Monthly consolidation of group wide financials for reporting to the Management Board of Client and Mother Company
- Prepare and aggregate disclosures and analysis of variances on financials
- Supporting the maintenance and roll-out of routines and procedures regarding internal and external guidelines and regulations and ensure compliance by executing related SOx controls
- Business Development related and other special activities, within but not limited to, the Accounting & Reporting domain
We are looking for a candidate with the following skills and knowledge:
- 1-3 years of work experience in an accounting & reporting department in a similar role
- Degree in Accounting or a related field and demonstrable knowledge of and experience with accounting
- Experience with group financial consolidation processes
- Skilled in MS Office and most preferable in MS Excel
- Comfortable with handling and navigating large amounts of data
- Applied knowledge of IFRS and Dutch Law regarding reporting requirements and internal controls
- Knowledge of USGAAP is a preference
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills (verbal and written)
- An international mindset and willing to work in a culturally diverse environment
- Communicate clearly and confidently in Dutch and English
- Work accurately and have a hands-on approach
- Being flexible and comfortable in a constantly changing environment
Our Client offers an inspiring, exciting and dynamic working environment with enthusiastic and ambitious professionals. The culture is characterized by innovation, entrepreneurship, ambition and personal development.
This is a position on a full-time basis (40 hours per week) with a very competitive salary package. These consists of a high basic salary, a very good pension scheme, a bonus scheme and no fewer than 34 days of holiday!
Are you interested? Please contact:
Oscar Frohwein +31(0)6 57 55 32 65